Delighted seasonal special menus indulge gourmet guests. The buffet also offers Kids' favorites!
More than 50 of dishes of Japanese, Western and Chinese cuisines.
The popular buffet-style dining serves a variety of 50 dishes featuring Japanese, Western, Chinese cuisines and desserts. Indulge our reputed all-you-can-eat snow crab, roast beef, our proud fresh sashimi (raw fish), sushi and teppanyaki (Japanese style cooking on iron plate)
＊Some dishes are subject to change to the order-style. (A dish will be served to a table after ordering.)
Dinner time 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Dining place Restaurant or Banquet
To satisfy a daily energy
Hearty buffet with more than 25 Japanese and Western-style dishes.
The buffet breakfast serves fresh cooked rice, miso soup and a wide variety of side dishes, and also bread, soup and coffee for those who prefer Western meal. Self-service drinks include milk, orange juice and other beverages.
Breakfast time 7:00am to 9:00am
Breakfast place Restaurant
Selected seasonal ingredients
Appreciate our proud cuisine with fresh seafoods caught in the Nagasaki sea around, the specialty stewed pork and assorted whale meat.
- ・Assorted sashimi From 2,000yen/person
- ・Sea bream sashimi arranged in the original shape From 7,000yen/a fish
- ・Spiny lobster (400g/a lobster) -sashimi on the carapace, boiled with shells on, boiled in salty water- From 7,000yen
- ・Abalone (250g/an piece) -sashimi, browned in butter, steak- From 5,000yen
- ・Assorted whale meat From 3,500yen/plate
- ・Sea beam broiled with salt From 1,500yen/plate
- ・Stewed bony parts of fish From 5,000yen/plate for 5 persons
- ・Turbo grilled in the shell From 6,000yen/plate for 5 persons
- ・Sirloin steak of Nagasaki beef (180g) From 5,500yen
- ・Fillet steak of Nagasaki beef (180g) From 6,500yen
- ・Stewed pork with steamed bread 800yen
＊A service charge (10%) is included. Tax (8%) will be added to your bill.
＊Advance reservation is required.
<Dinner/Japanese and Chinese cuisine>
Venue Individual meeting room
If you have any requests or allergy concerns, please contact our staff in advance.